Parentingideas School Membership
More than ever parents are turning to schools for advice, information and direction about how to raise their kids. Yet their issues are increasingly complex, demanding specific expertise and advice.
Become a Parentingideas School Online Member and receive an endless supply of parenting information, up-to-date advice and fabulous resources to support and inform your parent community.
Here’s what you get when you become a member:
- Parenting newsletter pages and articles written by Michael Grose and selected contributors. You’ll get three new articles each month and full access to Michael’s article library. It’s like having your own parenting columnist on staff … without the expense.
- Expert parenting guides and tip sheets about a range of parenting challenges. Ideal for young teachers looking for practical tips to pass on to parents.
- Full REPRODUCTION RIGHTS on all online resources, including articles and tip sheets thhorughout your membership
- Links to further information so teachers can get more tips to help parents
- A regular Member’s newsletter full of information and tips to help you and the rest of your staff develop super-strong relationships with parents
- Discounts on parentingideas resources and professional development for teachers and parents
“Our school community love these resources. We have been using them for years and they have remained up-to-date and relevant. I would recommend them to every school.”
Richard Giles, Breadalbane Public School NSW
“Michael has provided our school community with excellent material applicable to the challenges facing most parents for years. The material is concise, practical and easily reproduced in our school newsletter.”
Stuart Daly, Principal Oatlands PS VIC
- 12 month membership
- username and password for all school staff (these will be posted to you)
- printed newsletter
- special offers on other Parenting Resources for schools
- regular email updates for latest offers and latest articles